Home of Freeze Dried Chestnut and Freeze Dried Fruit Products
‘Country Treats was founded in 2011, but the concept was born many years before that.’
In early 2011 the wheels were set in motion and within 12 months Country Treats was up and running.
- Built the food processing rooms on site.
- Purchased a pin mill, which enables them to produce both chestnut flour and chestnut crumb.
- Purchased a commercial Freeze Drier, which has the capacity to remove 80 kgs of water in a 24 hour period.
- Purchased a commercial vacuum packer, for the packaging of the products.
- Then, in 2012, Country Treats was successful in obtaining and being accredited with a Food Safety Plan, HACCP.
Another advantage of purchasing the Freeze Drier, Country Treats, has also developed a range of Freeze Dried fruit products. These can be seen and purchased from the Country Treats ‘on line’ store
Why does Country Treats Freeze Dry fruit?
Get In Touch!
021 502 366